Our Lifestyle Portrait Photographer Pricing
Well... let's get one thing straight, 'there is no such thing as a free lunch', we cannot offer a free photo session because we will not work for nothing. Instead we work as most professionals do, on an hourly basis and where possible, on a fixed fee.
We can usually complete a photo shoot in our studio in most cases within an hour. For images of a more personal nature, babies, pregnancy etc, these can sometimes be shot at your home but our preference is to use our own studio so we can control the temperature and lighting.
Once your images have been captured we will arrange a preview of the images with you so you can make a selection of the best images for us to edit, after all, you will know better than us which images you will print and hang on your wall.
Lifestyle Portrait Pricing and Portrait Combos
The portrait pricing below includes the session fee and sufficient time for editing your images. If you select more than the allocated images numbers for edit, time is charged in 5 minute segments.
- $275 - one hour newborn and family shoot with 10 fully edited images
- $350 - one hour newborn and family shoot with 20 fully edited images
- $200 - half-hour maternity mini-shoot with 10 fully edited images
- $275 - one hour maternity shoot with 20 fully edited images
- $350 - one hour maternity shoot with 40 fully edited images
- $200 - half-hour family mini-shoot with 10 fully edited images
- $275 - one hour family shoot with 20 fully edited images
- $350 - one hour family shoot with 40 fully edited images
- $600 - 2 pregnancy mini-shoots during your pregnancy and a one hour newborn baby shoot, including 40 fully edited images
Please remember, you get every image we capture at the shoot PLUS the edited images that you like best. The images are the full-resolution JPEG digital files, and you don't need to get us to do your printing or framing if you prefer to do this yourselves. The digital negatives are copied on to a one2one branded CD or DVD to ensure authenticity of the work we produce. You are free to print your images wherever you please.
Printing your Portrait Art
What do you intend to with your images? Many of our clients come back to us with a small selection of their 'best of the best' images for us to create something different and artistic to hang on the wall in their home.
The images below are a small example of the work we can produce and we finish all of these to a print ready form, you just need to take the disc to the framer. Any additional design time is charged separately and based upon time expended.
All our printing and framing is completed by Imageland in Hamilton and they are on Victoria Street and Lake Road, ask for Lance and say we sent you.