Fiji Wedding Photographer
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I am going to take tomorrow. Imogen Cunningham
We shoot weddings in Fiji every season, sometimes as many as 3-4 weddings in a year, time and existing wedding schedules allowing.
All Island weddings are shot by the owner of one2one, Steve May. Steve is very well traveled and thoroughly resourceful, he can be absolutely relied upon to get to your destination, even if its on one of the beautiful Fiji Islands off the Fiji mainland. Steve's passports are always kept current given that Fiji still requires at least 6 months on a passport before expiry.
The way we work our pricing is simple. Our online prices are for our wedding photography services anywhere in the World, you just have to get us to your destination. We ask that accommodation and transfers is taken care of but Steve will feed and water himself whilst he is there. We prefer that you pay for the flight, that way you are in control of costs and can benefit from any block booking prices.
Recently, we headed to The Sheraton on the Mainland to photograph a wedding at the Paradise Chapel and in October we photographed a 2 day wedding at Musket Cove on Malolo Island.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 2 international wedding photographers with experience in Fiji.
- You get all full-sized, original digital images within 72 hours of your wedding (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2300.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one Island wedding per weekend – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark IV.
- No-profit travel fee's, you only pay for what we incur.
Photos from recent Fiji weddings
Jenny and Adrian relax on the shores of the Musket Cove resort on Malolo Island, enjoying the Fiji sunset.
The wedding ceremony was perfect in every way, warm clear skies and close friends and family from all around the World.
And of course the Fiji fire dancers, a great way to end the evening.
One of my favourite images from Moana & Byron's wedding at The Sheraton Fiji.