Hamilton Wedding Photographer
"Photography is the beauty of life, captured. Tara Chisholm
one2one Photography has offices in Hamilton and as such, we complete the vast majority of our Hamilton wedding photography assignments in and around Hamilton and the greater Waikato. Demand for our work in the area is high and although Steve is the main Hamilton Wedding Photographer we often fly Jennifer up from Wellington to assist our wedding couples wanting one2one to cover their wedding.
We have worked at all of the Hamilton Wedding Venues, Woodlands, Mystery Creek, Narrows Landing, Willow Glen, Vilagrad and of course, Hamilton Gardens. We have also shot at many Private Residences, so please get in touch if you need any help or advice.
Please take time to look through our recent online weddings and our Blog where you will find many Hamilton wedding images.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 3 international wedding photographers.
- You get all your full-sized original digital images from your wedding (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2900, including any island wedding.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one wedding booking a day – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark IV.
- We travel throughout NZ and we're always up front about any travel costs before booking.
Photos from recent Hamilton weddings
Kirsty and Michael were married at Woodlands, Gordonton but we caught this great shot at the run-down old Villa on the Gordonton Road, Hamilton.
A great Trash the Dress shot or Drown the Gown, whichever takes your fancy, with Kirsty at a private lake in Hamilton.
Justine and Pete were married at Narrows Landing and we are able to locate this wonderful young maize field just off-site at Narrows, Hamilton.
A wonderful shot from Naomi and Dricus' wedding. This wedding photo was captured at a Private Residence but they got married at the Eastside Church, Hamilton.
Ravi and Kirk had a wonderful wedding at Woodlands, with lots of colour and laughter. This shot was captured at the edge of the Woodlands Estate.