Rarotonga Wedding Photographer
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I am going to take tomorrow. Imogen Cunningham
We shoot weddings in Rarotonga every season, sometimes as many as 2-3 weddings in a year, time and existing wedding schedules allowing.
All Island weddings are shot by the owner of one2one, Steve May. Steve is very well traveled and thoroughly resourceful, he can be absolutely relied upon to get to your destination. Steve's passports are always kept current and as a NZ Citizen can work legally in Rarotonga.
The way we work our pricing is simple. Our online prices are for our wedding photography services anywhere in the World, you just have to get us to your destination. We ask that accommodation and transfers is taken care of but Steve will feed and water himself whilst he is there. We prefer that you pay for the flight, that way you are in control of costs and can benefit from any block booking prices.
This year we headed to the Pacific Resort Rarotonga on Muri Beach.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 2 international wedding photographers with experience in Rarotonga.
- You get all your full-sized original digital images from your wedding (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2900.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one Island wedding per weekend – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark IV.
- No-profit travel fee's, you only pay for what we incur.
Photos from recent Rarotonga weddings
Anthea and Matt enjoy a moment at the Pacific Resort Rarotonga, beautiful skies.
The girls pose for a quick bridal party snap on the Muri Beach.
A wonderful addition to any wedding reception, Rarotonga fire dancers.
Love this candid shot of Anthea and Matt in Rarotonga.
Who wouldn't want to get married here?