South Island Wedding Photographer
"I see something special and show it to the camera. The moment is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs. Sam Abell
one2one Photography has an office in Wellington where John is based, we complete about 25 wedding photography assignments in and around Wellington. Demand for our photographic style is high and we often fly Steve or Ben down from Hamilton to assist our wedding couples.
We have photographed at many of the top Wellington Wedding Venues, Old Saint Paul's, The Boatshed, Trentham Race Course, Eskerine, The Amora, Wellington Town Hall, Greek Orthodox Church, St Bernard's, Wallaceville Church, Wallaceville House, Royal Wellington Golf Course, plus many Waiarapa Wedding Venues too.
Please take time to look through our recent online weddings and our Blog where you will find many Wellington wedding images.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 3 international wedding photographers.
- You get all your full-sized original digital images (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2900, including any island wedding.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one wedding booking a day – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark III.
- We travel throughout NZ and we're always up front about any travel costs before booking.
Photos from recent Wellington weddings
Michelle and Phil were married at Brackenridge, Martinborough. This image was captured near the venue and the light and our couple were perfect.
Mahi and Bryce in Wellington Central.
Rachel and Sander look over Wellington at the very point he proposed to Rachel.