Tauranga Wedding Photographer
"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. Dorothea Lange
We shoot many weddings in and around Tauranga, including the stunning Mount Maunganui. All our Tauranga wedding photographers have photographed weddings in Tauranga and one2one's second shooter Charlotte, lives in Tauranga. The Tauranga and Mount Maunganui beaches are stunning and provide excellent back-drops for those wanting a beach wedding.
Recently, our Tauranga wedding couples have chosen to get married at Sulphur Point with The Mount as their backdrop. We have worked at most, if not all of the Tauranga Wedding Venues, namely, Mills Reef Winery, Charlemagne Lodge, Charthouse, Cascade Fountain Gardens and The Elms. But of course, the vast majority of the Tauranga wedding ceremony's that we photograph have been on the beaches.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 3 international wedding photographers.
- You get all your full-sized original digital images from your wedding (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2900, including any island wedding.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one wedding booking a day – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark IV.
- We travel throughout NZ and we're always up front about any travel costs before booking.
Photos from recent Tauranga weddings
Katie and Stu got married on the beach at Sulphur Point but took a chartered Yacht to Matakana Island where this image was captured.
The is image was captured at Anna and Travis' wedding at The Elms, Tauranga. A nice natural wedding image that is just so them.
Rachel and Gary chose Mills Reef Winery to get married but Sulphur Point for their Bridal Party Photos.
One of my favourite images from Anna and Stu's wedding captured on the beach at Shark Alley, Tauranga.