Wairarapa Wedding Photographer
"A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.Diane Arbus
one2one Photography has an office in Wellington where John is based, we complete about 25 wedding photography assignments in and around Wellington. Demand for our photographic style is high and we often fly Steve down from Hamilton to assist our wedding couples.
I think we have photographed at all the Wellington Wedding Venues, Old Saint Paul's, The Boatshed, Trentham Race Course, Eskerine, The Amora, Wellington Town Hall, Greek Orthodox Church, St Bernard's, Wallaceville Church, Wallaceville House, Royal Wellington Golf Course, plus many Waiarapa Wedding Venues too.
Please take time to look through our recent online weddings and our Blog where you will find many Wellington wedding images.
What makes one2one Photography different?
- Simple... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images belong to you.
- Multi award winning team of 3 international wedding photographers.
- You get all your full-sized original digital images (often 1200+).
- Various wedding package prices starting from $2900, including any island wedding.
- Modern, photojournalistic style of wedding photography – we stay out of your way so you can enjoy what matters: your wedding.
- Your own online wedding album within 3-6 weeks of your wedding - see those beautiful wedding images while on your honeymoon.
- Photographers that only take one wedding booking a day – guaranteed!
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest digital camera equipment.
- We travel throughout NZ and we're always up front about any travel costs before booking.
Photos from recent Wellington weddings
Michelle and Phil were married at Brackenridge, Martinborough. This image was captured near the venue and the light and our couple were perfect.